Follow me!

twitter icons http://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
For corresponding blog photos, please visit my website:

Post to Twitter

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Mumbai: The Soundtrack, Author's Note

I've gotten about 10 emails in the last 20 minutes remarking on how clever my Soundtrack was, how did I pick the songs, etc...

Those are the songs THE DJ PICKED in the Mumbai club in my hotel that kept me up all night. They were played IN THAT ORDER, during the time I was writing. I know I am prone to bouts of extreme exaggerations, embellishments and exclamations, however, outside of (Last Dance), which WAS used for creative effect and continuity, it's all REAL.

And who chooses a soundtrack and adds "That Thing You Do"? I mean, really....

I am NO James Frey!!! ;)

Thank you.

No comments: